Approved Archiaz Freyholt's Profile

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Euvrounin, Jan 1, 2016.

?

Would you like to see his Journal?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Can't decide

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Euvrounin

Euvrounin Citizen

There are lots of missing information in WIKI, so I made up my own; If it is mandatory to follow the server's said places and areas, Feel free to inform me and link me the guide/information to which I can read so I can change my bio - Thank you

My IGN: Archiaz​

rtb_divider_1b.png

Biography
    Full Name: Archiaz Freyholt (Pronounced: Ar-caz / Ar-ki-yaz)
    Nickname(s): Arch or Caz
    Date of birth: 2366S
    Place of birth: Elysea in Patraeia
    Current residence: None at the moment
    Job: Archiaz can do most of his job, any job since he learned things on his own and likes reading books. He also survive alone which makes him much experienced to a lot of things
    Interests and hobbies: Throwing stones in the water, gazing upon the stars and unwinding.
    Religious Belief: Marventa
    Signature Item (s): Father's ring.

The Background
    - The Past -
    "Where am I?"
    "Noooo!" I was suddenly alarmed by the thunder and screams in our village, I can see tornadoes outside eating houses bit by bit.
    "Brother! where are you?"
    "Brother!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, the mist started to get thick and choke me. I cannot wait for my brother and he wouldn't just leave me alone here, but where is he?
    "Brother!" I felt dizzy screaming for my brother

I loudly hear the rattles of the windows and trees from the outside, I stand into my feet and realized that the water entered our home and it keeps on rising, heavy rain starting to flood our home, I need to get out now! I need to go out! or I will die here alone.
    I rushed towards our door feeling the cold water in the ground it nearly reached my hips, water is rising fast, tried opening but the pressure from the water prevents the door from opening, same goes to the windows...

"I'm going to die ... im going to die... im going to die..." my heartbeated fast, I dont know what should I do, I cannot escape. I can hear the sound of water gushing inside our home, screams of people in our village, heavy drops of the rain and thunder that roars louder than the roars of all gods, by the time that the water reaches my shoulder, I felt my head getting heavier and heavier, I cant keep up, i'm passing out! i'm panicking!.. now I started to feel a pain in my chest and I can't barely breath anymore, my head, my chest are starting to hurt all at once - i'm trapped inside, I have no more way out i'm going to die here... I have no choice, the roof is perfectly covered with a thick mahogany tree, only the door is my way out so I tried to take a deep breath and dive to see if I can open the door in our home or try to fit myself in our window, so I dive and swam towards our window first feeling the cold flood water which give chills to my body, disables me to move faster than I should be. Once near the window, I tried opening it will all my power and it did but, I wouldn't be able to fit and I cannot risk of getting stuck inside and my breath might not be able to handle my time fitting myself in our window so I go next to the door, I tried opening it but it didn't even bulged as the pressure of the water still prevents me from opening it, I swam again towards our roof to catch my breath, by the time I reached our roof, I realized that I only have a feet free space before the water completely floods our home, so I took a deep breath and swam towards the door and tried opening it with a metal pipe that we had but the door still didn't bulged or open a bit, I'm losing my strength and breath, I swam again towards our roof, this time, I only have an inch left, i'm crying and shaking, thinking that I would die here, so I catch my last breath before the water completely floods our home and swam towards the door, I need more force to open the the door, so I tried using the metal pipe again and tried opening the door will all my power.

"open.. open.. open.. open.." I'm losing my breath, it took me a while before the door actually made a creaking sound and I let myself give all what I had left before the door actually opened, there I felt my lungs started to fill up with water, I felt a great pain in my chest, it hits me like a lighting strikes me, I hastily swam above until I reached the high ground. The pain from my chest prevents me from catching my breath back and scream so I hit myself as hard as I could to remove the water in my lungs, I did tried it several times until the water is gone.

"Bro...thheerr... bbrrr...ther..!" my slow rustly scream whilst standing, there I realized that I am somewhere else, I see a massive ocean... no... its not .... its our village... I didn't even move to the horrifying scene that I am saw.

"Brother! brother" I screamed.

I was terrified, I starting to have doubts, I cannot leave my brother, I need to find him, i don't know if this man can help me or not, I need to find my brother, but there isn't any sin of human existence here anymore, I am all alone, so I did tried walking and walking, looking for my brother but I failed, there isn't really anyone in here, he might have survived and left but why would he leave me? Impossible... there i found myself in the woods crying, I ran as fast as I can, twigs and branches scratching my arms.. my face... not stopping until I wont be able to see the floodwaters that ate our whole village, then I once stopped. I collapsed, soaked with water, eaten by the woods.

-----
    It's has been exactly 11 years 3 months 17 days and 12 hours since we had separated, I was 11 during that time and since then I kept on searching for my long lost brother, years and years of searching.

I need to find answers, why he did left me, why he didn't look for me, what really happened during those times.

I did not stop looking for him, asking people from what I had known him 11 years ago.
    I first travelled from Calan to where I had heard there is a man there searching for his brother too. So I travelled fast but ended up for nothing. The man isn't my brother.
    so I travelled again from Calan to Raven's nest to Eadehlskal, but no one even know him. I travelled across continents, towns and mountains, seas and oceans just to look for him to Riseport, to Fortsevren, to Caldwell, to Blackrose, to Vigils Rest, to Havonen, to Serene Retreat, still no one known him, I had lost hope, until one day someone told me that he saw a man he talked to, telling him that he had lost his brother during a great flood, he told me I can find him if I joined the troupes who travels to Elpida, so deciding my faith, I set sail joining the others to travel in Elpida hoping for once and for all, I can see my brother once again.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  2. Euvrounin

Euvrounin Citizen

My character profile copied from one of the RP Server I use to play
    rtb_divider_1b.png
    Character Chart
    Character’s full name: Archiaz Freyholt
    Reason or meaning of name: It was named after my brother Archious Euvrounin Freyholt (RP)
    Character’s nickname: Arch / Caz
    Reason for nickname: I was called 'Arch' and mostly 'Caz' since my brother is known as 'Euv' even though we both have 'arch' in our names.
    Birth date: 18th Day of Lightshine, Year of Storm.

Physical appearance
    How old does he/she appear: He appeared to be a young lone traveler man surviving by himself in the woods equipped with shivs, bows and arrows although he's been travelling alone, he's still a decent man with lots of knowledge.
    Weight: 70 kg
    Height: 5'8
    Body build: Slightly muscular.
    Shape of face: Broad forehead and strong cheekbones with a narrow chin.
    Eye color: Deep blue
    Glasses or type of aid for the eyes: None
    Skin tone: Light skin stone
    Distinguishing marks: A phoenix tattoo in his wrist
    Predominant features: Deep blue eye color, his accent and deep voice
    Hair color: Black
    Type of hair: Volumized messy hair
    Hairstyle:
    hair.png
    Voice:

Overall attractiveness: -
    Physical disabilities: None
    Usual fashion of dress:
    dresscode.png
    Favorite outfit: Hoods or any leathered clothes, He sometimes wear robe concealing himself.
    Jewelry or accessories: Necklace

Personality
    Good personality traits: He usually cares for the people he loved.
    Bad personality traits: Mean, Sarcastic and Introvert
    Mood character is most often in: Serious
    Sense of humor: Sarcastic.
    Character’s greatest joy in life: -
    Character’s greatest fear: Searching for years of nothing.
    Why?: He spend his whole life looking for his long lost brother, since he's 11, he survived the woods by himself, stealing foods in the markets as a kid, hunting and gathering for survival, but as the time past by he took part time jobs to earn money for living whilst travelling.
    What single event would most throw this character’s life into complete turmoil?: Finding out why he has been abandoned by his brother and what had happened to his parents.
    Character is most at ease when: In the woods, unwinding
    Most ill at ease when: -
    Enraged when: Hearing false information about his brother or when people bothered and annoy him.
    Depressed or sad when: Remembering his whole family.
    Priorities: Searching for his brother, finding a place to stay in.
    Life philosophy: "Sometimes even to live is an act of courage."
    If granted one wish, it would be: Reuniting with his brother and tried to live a normal life together
    Why?: He has lots of questions to ask and even if he found he's brother, he doesn't even know what normal life is anymore even if he is reunited to his brother.
    Character’s soft spot: Neck
    Is this soft spot obvious to others?: Not much, but once touched, he jerks.
    Greatest strength: Family and loved ones.
    Greatest vulnerability or weakness: -
    Biggest regret: -
    Minor regret: Didn't went back to their old village
    Biggest accomplishment: -
    Minor accomplishment: Surviving alone
    Past failures he/she would be embarrassed to have people know about: -
    Why?: -
    Character’s darkest secret: Sexually active
    Does anyone else know?: None

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  3. Euvrounin

Euvrounin Citizen

Past
    Hometown: Elysea in Patraeia
    Type of childhood: -
    Pets: A dire wolf
    First memory: When his brother slipped and buckets of water fell in his head
    Most important childhood memory: Storm in our village
    Why?: Its is the only memory that turned his whole life upside down
    Childhood hero: Father and Brother
    Dream job: To teach kids about the value of life and how living is a possibility of death.
    Education: Self-learned.
    Religion: He worship Marventa.
    Finances: -

Family
    Mother: Melisandra Freyholt
    Relationship with her: Biological Mother (Deceased- for all he know)
    Father: James Freyholt
    Relationship with him: Biological Father (Deceased- for all he know)
    Siblings: Euvrounin Freyholt
    Relationship with them: Best brother (Location - Unknown)
    Spouse: -
    Relationship with him/her: -
    Children: -
    Relationship with them: -
    Other important family members: (He doesn't have enough memory from his childhood since the storm hit their village)

Favorites
    Color: Deep Blue, red and maroon.
    Least favorite color: Orange
    Music: Music of the winds.
    Food: Roasted chicken and potato soup
    Literature: -
    Form of entertainment: Throwing stones
    Mode of transportation: Horse or walk
    Most prized possession: Father's old ring

rtb_divider_1b.png
    To be updated

4. Zhalo Aurn

Zhalo Aurn Citizen Retired Staff

I have not read all of it because I am confused which part is your biography. Is this all one or is one an bio for something else

5. Euvrounin

Euvrounin Citizen

This makes you confused because you didn't give yourself a time to read them, happens pretty often when people judge something without reading them.
    Obviously the first one is the biography (See 'The Background') and the rest of the following is characters profile.

6. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

I like it. I love how you made it so detailed and when above and beyond what was required of you.
    • Profile Pic -- √
    • Detailed -- √
    • Religious Belief -- √
    • Good grammar -- √

It is a little confusing how his religion is Catholic, but I assume that doesn't matter since he was catholic before coming to Elpida.

Euvrounin likes this.
  7. Euvrounin

Euvrounin Citizen

About the religion ..
    I putted a spoiler above my bio stating:

There are lots of missing information in WIKI, so I made up my own; If it is mandatory to follow the server's said places and areas, Feel free to inform me and link me the guide/information to which I can read so I can change my bio - Thank you

--------------

Thanks... Hope to see you in-game if ever I'm accepted
    I would like to RP with you :p

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  8. Euvrounin

Euvrounin Citizen

Update~

I had removed my application and backed out
    since one of the staff in MCF recruitment thread that they don't accept people who are working in other projects.

Conversation in the spoiler ~

Isaiha
    Quote from Isaiha»

We do not allow people working on other projects as builders, testers, developers, etc. If you are not currently working on a project, than by all means visit http://www.minecraftfrontiers.com/ and register. Thanks!

In response:
    I have no means on stealing your ideas or whatever you guys are doing and like what i have said
    I'm a fan of RP servers and I played a lot of them.

I repeat: I'm applying as a beta tester.
    So set aside whatever issues you are trying to create.
    I'm here as a completely different person. My projects and my works has nothing to do with your server.

But if you think that this is a threat just because you are looking for beta testers and you had someone who are willing to help found glitches and bugs and applying as a beta tester. I don't have a choice, it is so unprofessional.

Isaiha
    Quote from Isaiha»
    Thanks for that...but I think you need to re-read my post and understand it for what it says, not for what you think it means. There is no creating issues here, simply letting people know that we do not accept people who are on other projects.

In response:
    It should have written in your thread so applicants know that your project has a criteria and requirements in who you wanted to accept as a beta tester.
    This settles everything

Goodluck to the project
    Bye - Euv

Thanks for the time, also for Saphiria for being kind
    Goodbyes ~

9. Saphiria

Yes, we (they) do have some criteria, like creating the proper biography, but being a server owner is new to me... I can name a few people on the beta who are server owners, and, well, this doesn't seem too fair. I myself used to be one, and it just makes no sense. I even recruited on a server owner forum.

Also, Isaiah until recently was a retired team member. How recent was your talk with him?

EDIT: Just spoke to Tomas, he said server owners can participate.

10. Euvrounin

Euvrounin Citizen

I'm not really informed about that and yes it is too unfair being biased on who they accept as a Beta Tester.
    Isaiah is the active staff member in MCF McFrontier Recruitment Thread.

This is the same reason why I had removed my application.
    I was deeply disrespected by what had happened.

I really wanted to join as a beta tester but his words became a barrier into me applying here.
    I just stated that I'm part of a mc project to emphasize that my experiences can greatly help the server by identifying bugs and glitches.

Anyway if that is true then I can bring my application back.
    Thanks for the info.

11. Euvrounin

Euvrounin Citizen

Update~
    My Bio is back!

Sad, there's no poll option, I want to know if people wanted to see his Journal.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  12. Saphiria

I am sure you will get an official reply for @Tomas soon explaining what happened. Basically it was just an misunderstanding.

You can add a poll.
    1. Go to the first post
    2. Click thread options
    3. Click Poll.
    Excited to see you in game! Also, please do not judge @Isaiha or any other @Staff based on you experience, it was just a misunderstanding.

13. Euvrounin

Euvrounin Citizen

Yeah, It was stated in MCF Thread earlier and its completely fine now.
    A proper information is all I need.

Anyways, It was in the Thread Tools
    I thought I would find it in the posting options.

Thanks.

14. Zhalo Aurn

Zhalo Aurn Citizen Retired Staff

I did read it though. It just confused me a bit.

15. hastearms

hastearms Disciple of the Krispy Kreme Donut Gods Moderator Wiki

Hey Euvrounin,

Your bio looks pretty good and in depth. However, there's one major concern that needs to be resolved, and it's your choice of religion as being "Catholic". The only known religions of the world we've created are the ones on the Wiki, so please be sure to update that.

@Tomas should be around sometime soon to review your bio and give you additional feedback.

Cheers!

16. Saphiria

So just to clarify, the mainland has the same religions as Epida?

17. hastearms

hastearms Disciple of the Krispy Kreme Donut Gods Moderator Wiki

That would be a good question to ask @Tomas and @cman64.

18. Tomas

Tomas Owner Owner Administrator

The mainland is very similar to Elpida in terms of culture. The gods they follow are identical. The everyday way of life In the mainland would be largely similar as well. After all, Elpida was built by the inhabitants of the Mainland not so long ago.

The biggest difference is the fact that the Mainland is old and therefore houses several very powerful "corporations". The bank of Elpida still has fairly strong ties with the mainland. It should have a very official feel about it. The central Mainland is very much like that - controlled by officials, trade groups and wealthy individuals.

On the other hand, most of Elpida isn't very official. The town is relatively small, so you will be interacting with individual traders and characters, rather than big groups.

19. Saphiria

Thanks! Its nice to know the relationship between the two.

20. Euvrounin

Euvrounin Citizen

I had removed the Religion since there isn't any specific title for this one and state that, he worship Marventa instead that he prays in her blessed sacred temples.

hastearms likes this.